Skip to Main Content
Navigated to Change of Degree Major.

Change of Degree Major

To change a degree major, students must be advised by their respective academic advisor/counselor in the Academic Advisement Center, ASAP, or the SEEK/Special Programs. The change of major becomes official when the academic departments are notified by the advisor/counselor. Change of Major forms are available in the Academic Advisement Center, Room, S-219, ASAP, Room 206, Freshman Year Program, S-219B. Honors Program, Library-Room 0111, SEEK/Special Programs, Room S-205, and Refer to the Academic Calendar for the deadline date for change of major.